Tuesday, August 4, 2009 ♥



This is so that i will work hard (& be serious) at making my new layout!
Will be done soon (i hope)! x:

Have an awesome week people. ((:

P.S. This does not mean I won't backdate my posts, so stay tuned!
Meanwhile, tag me kay? ^^

Labels:



From Mabel; with ♥
4:03 PM




Disclaimer

Please leave a little LOVE!
No ripping anything off here.
This is my blog, so what i say goes. (:
Lastly, enjoy reading!


VerseRadio - Station For The Generation




Her HOLYness


Welcome to my blog!

{♥}Mabel ♥
24 Oct

Republic Poly
Interactive and digital media

    follow me on Twitter

    Contact me
    ms-mabel @ skype
    Mabel @ FaceBook
    To be updated

    Sweet; sweet ♥

    Shall put a nice couple pic when we take it...

    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker
    My love, Kyros KKS.
    ♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.

    I love you. {♥}

    Statistics



    Thanks for visiting! readers since 14102007

    Leave your LOVE

    Tags are very much appreciated!
    Tag with your own name, be proud of it.
    Anonymous humans are ignored.



    Recent entries

  • Tired!
  • Thoughts
  • FYP is O-V-E-R!!!
  • Just so you know
  • It aint the same no more
  • Stress
  • Hello!
  • Tired day!
  • Shitty.
  • I cant wait for Holidays!


  • The Past



    Goodbye !

    The Love ♥
    Kyros Baby <3

    The Close Ones
    Qiu Yi ♥
    Elyna
    My Blogshop

    Strangers I read
    TheLuckiestChick
    Sara
    TypicalBen
    Underage-Girl
    XiaXue

    Daily Reads
    FMyLife
    MyLifeIsAverage
    MyLifeIsGreat

    VerseRadio
    Amelia

    Family
    Chuxuan
    Chuying
    Yunhui

    Yuqun/Yuhua Primary
    Angela
    Desmond
    Samantha
    Tresha

    The Sweeties
    Cheryl ♥
    Jingyee ♥
    Wanting ♥

    RP
    Joann
    Michelle
    Orange
    Victor
    Xiu hui
    Xue'er

    Friends
    Chwee Fang
    Joey
    Meiyu
    Rachel
    Shirley
    Wanyee

    Blogshops

    me-you-n-her Primary Colours
    Still updating~

    Credits

    Designer : Yours Truly
    x o x o

    Do not rip my codes! Thanks ^^

    Subscribe to
    Posts [Atom]